Urgent Requirement for Android Developer
Post Date: 29 Aug 2019
Last Date: 29 Sep 2019
- Must Have Technical Proficiency And Educational Qualification
- 2-5 years of mobile application development experience with solid programming abilities which includes Core Java language, uses of Android SDK for Phone and Tablet application development.
- Deep understanding of Android Architecture
- Experience with different 3rd party SDKs and integration.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON using REST web services.
- Experience in Push Notification Services, Memory Management, SQLite and latest Android APIs.
- Experience working network methodologies.
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to translate concept designs into user interfaces on mobile devices
- Understanding of system and application performance limits and characteristics
- Code profiling and static analysis tools
- Use of Instruments for measuring and improving app performance
- Experience with Distributed Version Control systems (Git, SVN)
- Demonstrable capabilities in database (Specifically SQLite)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of overall programming experience.
- Committed to test driven development
- Additional Preferred Skills
- Have published at least one Android app in Play Store
- Cross platform development using Phonegap / Appcelerator /HTML5 / Scancha / JQuery Mobile
Source : ITC Infotech
|Experience||2 Years - 5 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, M.Tech, MCA|
|Skills (Required)||Android development, android sdk, JSON, REST, RESTful, SOAP, sqlite|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||₹ 200,000 - 2,000,000 Per Year|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|