Hiring for Android Developer
Post Date: 03 Sep 2019
Last Date: 03 Oct 2019
We are looking for a passionate and a highly talented Android Developer to build our Mobile App.
- Develop & maintain our native Android app, design and implement new features based on business requirements.
- Work with UX team to design and implement UI elements based on wireframe designs.
- Implement requirements as defined by the business quickly, in a collaborative fashion and with a high degree of quality.
- Participate in the complete Agile development process including planning, design/architecture and demo sessions.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Manage and guide a team of junior developers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate must have 1-4 years of experience building native apps on Android Development.
- At least 1 amazing Android app.
- Excellent proficiency in Core Java, OOP concepts and Android SDK Hands-on experience with web services integration using REST, XML, JSON.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, push notifications, Material Design, Android Studio, SQlite Database and best practices.
- Willingness to try new technological innovation.
Source : Parity Cube
|Experience||2 Years - 4 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, M.Tech, MCA|
|Skills (Required)||Andriod, Android development, android sdk, Core JAVA, Java, JSON|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||₹ 200,000 - 1,000,000 Per Year|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|