Mobile Application Developer
Post Date: 27 Aug 2019
Last Date: 27 Sep 2019
Mobile application developer would be part of high performing team responsible to deliver healthcare specific mobile application. Daily responsibilities include working on research projects and providing POC to Product owner and other stakeholders.
- Design, Development and Maintenance of Mobile (Android & iOS) applications that communicates with IOT/BLE wearable devices, mobile device functions and cloud-based services.
- Demonstrate high standards of Documentation & Presentation skills (at Design, Research, Implementation, POC, Play/App store releases, etc.).
- Effectively collaborate with onsite/offshore teams members and cross-functional teams(project management, UI/UX Design, API Development, DBA, QA, DevOps and other development teams to deliver project on time)
- Follow industry best practices in design and development of the Mobile (Android and iOS) Applications.
- Create and automate test cases and perform developer-level and end-user-level testing.
- Integrating APIs.
- Release and Maintain Mobile Applications in Google Play & Apple App stores.
- Follow Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Comply to healthcare & corporate security policies.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and demanding startup environment.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mobile Development with 3+ years of experience in developing Android and iOS mobile applications (using Android Studio, SDK, Objective C and Swift).
- 1+ years of experience with BLE Mobile Chipset, Wi-Fi and IOT/Bluetooth Devices.
- Experience in Mobile (Android & IOS) development patterns - including Java OOP, SQLite, JSON/Rest APIs, and multi-threading/background tasks.
- Experience in developing Mobile (Android & IOS) user interfaces - including relative layouts, List Views, lazy loading/data binding, and flexibility with respect to different screen sizes/densities.
- Strong understanding of the Play & App Stores (Android and IOS) ecosystem.
- Experience with different test-driven development frameworks.
- Experience with Beta distribution and crash reporting tools.
- Experience with Mobile analytics via tools such as Google Analytics and Fabric.
- Knowledge of single sign-on and tokens.
- Knowledge of Cloud services, APIs & RDBMS.
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket, Jira, and Jenkins tools.
- Continuous integration and software development best practices.
- Passion for software development, great application architecture and user-experience.
- Capable of working independently and as a team, willing to take ownership, set standards and coach and guide team members within area of expertise.
- Ability to communicate timelines, project road blocks, and adhere to production deadlines.
- Ability to Lead the team by improving the development turnaround times and delivering high-quality iOS and Android APPs.
- General understanding of the mobile industry, mobile networking, and cloud/content services.
- Solid knowledge of the mobile industry. Intimate knowledge of the Android & iOS handset & tablet devices, platforms and application marketplaces.
Source : Shark Dreams
|Experience||3 Years - 7 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, M.Tech, MCA|
|Skills (Required)||Andriod, andriod application developer, android sdk, Java, REST, SOAP, XML|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||Not to be disclose.|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|