Required Data Scientist
Post Date: 23 Aug 2019
Last Date: 23 Sep 2019
Position Summary :
We are on the lookout for a Data Scientist who would collaborate with product design and engineering to develop an understanding of needs, research and devise innovative statistical models for data analysis, communicate the findings to all stakeholders and keep current with technical and industrial developments.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop, deploy and track Machine Learning models for different business problems.
- Develop Visualizations on static and real time data to present Data Insights
- Data mining, Data scrapping and data wrangling using state- of- the- art methods such as data.table, dplyr and pandas.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Doing ad- hoc analysis and presenting results in an effective manner using markdowns and notebooks.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Creating time series based forecasting models and tracking their performance
- Excellent understanding of time series-based models such as ARIMA etc.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms both supervised and unsupervised.
- Good understanding of ensemble models, Neural Network and Deep learning systems.
- Experience with common data science toolkits.
- Build strong working relationships with Data Product owners, architects & developers.
- Provide expert technical feedback/ collaboration with central big data platform team and other enterprise groups.
- Excellent understanding of anomaly detection systems.
- Understanding of the Modelling concepts with respect to Transactional & Warehouse Systems.
- An overall 2 – 4+ years on experience with 1 – 2 years of hands on work experience building predictive models, python scripting and data mining.
Technical Skills :
- Hands- on development experience with Python
- Familiarity with SQL Interfaces for Hadoop like Hive, Impala
- Exposure to agile development processes and practices required
Behavioral Skills :
- Strong communication skills from the practitioner to executive levels
- Introduce innovative solutions to solve complex data challenges
- Data- oriented personality
- Probabilistic thinking process, Capacity to quickly understand and incorporate new technologies and patterns
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
Source : Mahindrateqo.com
|Experience||2 Years - 4 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, M.Tech, MCA|
|Skills (Required)||Bigdata, Data Mining, Data Scientist, Hadoop, Python|
|Industry||Power and Energy|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||Not to be disclose.|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|