Urgent Required Data Scientist
Post Date: 23 Aug 2019
Last Date: 23 Sep 2019
- Lead data mining and collection procedures.
- Ensure data quality and integrity.
- Interpret and analyze data problems.
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects.
- Experience in understanding business problems and formulating them as analytical/data science problems.
- Experience in developing and implementing Statistical, Machine learning and Deep learning models.
- Experience in Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning such as Regression, Classification, Anomaly detection, Bagging and Boosting techniques and Time Series Analysis.
- Experience in Deep Learning methods such as Multilayer Perceptron, RNN, CNN and LSTM.
- Experience with analytical programming languages, tools and libraries (Preferably Python).
- Understanding of Mathematical, Statistical and Theoretical basis of Machine Learning algorithms.
- Understanding of Machine Learning Life Cycle – feature engineering, model training, model validation, deployment and performance monitoring
Source : synechron.com
|Experience||5 Years - 8 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech, MCA|
|Skills (Required)||Algorithm, Bigdata, Deep Learning, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Python, PyTorch, Statistical Analysis|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||Not to be disclose.|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|