Required Graphic Designer
Post Date: 29 Aug 2019
Last Date: 29 Sep 2019
- Develops web-site layout designs, graphics and landing pages.
- Integrate Social Media elements to the website for better traffic.
- Develop Website banners with concept design.
- Edit and Retouch images for products.
- Design artworks for booths, emailers, infographic, collaterals, etc.
- Design Posts for Social Media Platforms.
- Design Mobile App Layouts.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Fireworks etc) and CorelDraw
- Minimum 1 years of experience in designing Websites / Front-end Development.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Graphic Designing.
- Experience in designing for digital and responsive design UX/UI, mobile, web, email, and display advertising.
- Experience in Designing User Interfaces, Wireframe & Understanding of basic UI/UX principles.
- Should have experience working with CSS compilers and HTML template engines.
- Should have experience on Logo, banners, brochures etc.
- Understanding of the development of responsive/mobile-first web pages.
- Must have a good eye for aesthetics: layout, colour theory and typography.
- Strong understanding of emerging practices and design methodologies.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Should generate out of the box and innovative concepts and ideas.
- Ability to work with different Workflow tools such as git, grunt, gulp, etc.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of After Effects, 3D Animation
- Experience with a modern front-end framework like React, Ember or Angular
- Knowledge of Maya, Drupal, jQuery and Macromedia Dream weaver
- Experience in managing relevant SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Source : SecureLayer7
|Experience||1 Year - 2 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, BA, BCA, MCA|
|Skills (Required)||3d designer, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, CSS, HTML, Photoshop|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||₹ 150,000 - 350,000 Per Year|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|