Urgent Hiring for Laravel Developer
Post Date: 08 Oct 2019
Last Date: 08 Nov 2019
Managing all phases of IT application development projects, including initiation, planning, execution, implementation, and post-implementation activities, leveraging best practice standards.
- Plus to have experience on CodeIgniter / Zend / CMS
- Must have knowledge of OOPS Concepts
- Should have excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal.
- Should be ready to learn new things and take challenges
- Should have a professional approach toward work create & manage project plans
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Monitor and manage scope
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Documenting the code inline using PHP Documentor or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests
Source : WebClues Infotech
|Experience||1 Year - 7 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, M.Tech, MCA|
|Skills (Required)||Codeigniter, Laravel, MVC, MYSQL, PHP|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||₹ 250,000 - 1,000,000 Per Year|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|