Requirement of Python Developer
Post Date: 28 Aug 2019
Last Date: 28 Sep 2019
1. Should have good command over python language.
2. Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
3. Should have a good understanding of REST principles.
4. Good understanding of SDLC and methodologies
5. Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
6. Exposure to any web framework such as Django/Flask will be an added advantage.
8. Good problem-solving skills
9. Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
10. Integrate user-facing elements into applications
11. Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
12. Contribute to the ongoing proof of concepts and feature development of the products, working with the broadly defined scope and estimates
13. Should have understanding of code versioning tool.
Source : Oodles Technologies
|Experience||1 Year - 5 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, M.Tech, MCA|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||Not to be disclose.|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|