Job Opening for Python Developer
Post Date: 04 Sep 2019
Last Date: 04 Oct 2019
JD for Python Dev:
- Python Developer with 4-6 years of experience with strong Core Python fundamentals and a good understanding of coding standards
- Hands on experience in least one on Asyncio framework (Aiohttp, Tornado, Twisted)
- Strong unit test and debugging skills (PDB)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
- Good Understanding of the threading of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Preferred: Knowledge of Converged infrastructure or previously worked in Network/Storage/virtualization is a plus point.
- Proactive team player: Being able to communicate your ideas clearly to clients, users and colleagues
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to effectively organize code.
Source : Calsoft
|Experience||4 Years - 6 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, MCA|
|Skills (Required)||Python, python developer, Tornado|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||₹ 200,000 - 1,000,000 Per Year|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|