Required Application Developer Java web services
Post Date: 10 Apr 2019
Last Date: 10 May 2019
• 5-8 years of hands on experince in design and development.
• Design and Develop Web and REST applications using Java web services
• Support project through all development phases until the project is handed over to Production Operations.
• Partner with Sterling B2B development and support teams to understand requirements
• Develop supporting frameworks in Sterling B2B java stack and API gateway in support of the customers consuming web services
• Technical documentation, architecture diagram, data flow diagram, server configuration diagram creation
• Meet planned dates and deliverables
• Work with Integration Architect designing scalable supportable web services
• Help define web service/API standards and best practices.
• Assist with planning infrastructure forecasts and demand management for applications on an ongoing basis – API gateway and Sterling B2B.
• Assist with developing and maintaining the system runbooks.
• Design and develop Java API services using XML, SOAP and REST
Source : CommScope
|Experience||5 Years - 8 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, M.Tech, MCA|
|Skills (Required)||Core JAVA, Java, Java EE, JavaSE, RESTful, Web API|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Designation:||Senior Application Developer|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||₹ 400,000 - 1,500,000 Per Year|
|Working Days||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 6:30 PM|