Sr. SEO Executive Required for Noida
Post Date: 08 Oct 2019
Last Date: 08 Nov 2019
-Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing website traffic through organic search listings without being blacklisted.
- Technical Analysis and Audit of the website.
- Handling all aspects of SEO, SMO and different ways of link building.
- Excellent communication and team player skills.
- Should be an expertise, self-motivated as well as carry out the assignment independently.
- Assisting in layout of web pages while required.
- Experience in Ecommerce site SEO Work.
- Creating and reviewing regular sales reports for various online sites and promotions.
- Must have knowledge of PPC Management, ON Page SEO Works as well as Content writing.
- Should have a good understanding of the digital environment and the opportunities for using social media.
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
- Create the necessary technical architecture
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc)
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
Source : DigiLantern
|Experience||3 Years - 5 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA|
|Skills (Required)||Google Adwords, Google Analytics, PPC, SEO, SEO Executive|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Designation:||Senior SEO Executive|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||₹ 250,000 - 800,000 Per Year|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|