Job Opportunity for UI/UX Developer
Post Date: 28 Aug 2019
Last Date: 28 Sep 2019
- Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience in creating wire frames,user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Create graphics and presentations for new business pitches.
- Translate technical features, process workflows and industry stats into info-graphics.?
- Be team-oriented with excellent relationship-building skills to enable working across functions and levels daily.
- Be able to translate technical problems and solutions.
- Have an exemplary attention to detail and desire to execute accurately.
- Be proactive and have the ability to work independently.
Source : AddWeb Solution
|Experience||1 Year - 6 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, MCA|
|Skills (Required)||Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CSS, HTML, Photoshop|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||Not to be disclose.|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|