Senior UI/UX Developer
Post Date: 28 Aug 2019
Last Date: 28 Sep 2019
We are looking for a talented UI developer with 7 to 10 years of experience in UI development for web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.?
Key Areas of Responsibility and Requirements
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficiency in modern frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, Node.js, Phonegap, Jquery and Jquery Mobile.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite programs, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator to mockup UI elements.
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues, and gather real-world intelligence from target users.
- Use social network APIs (from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) to integrate social actions.
- Use visual aids such as wireframes, storyboards and UI flow charts, to plan and present user interface designs.
- Are familiar with popular content management systems (CMS), e.g., WordPress, Joomla!, and Magneto
- Wield their knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to develop search-friendly websites and interfaces.
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practices of UI/UX design and HCI (human-computer interaction).
- Ability to present your designs
Any Engineering Degree with relevant experience
Source : Bosch Group
|Experience||7 Years - 10 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, M.Tech, MCA|
|Industry||Engineering, Procurement, Construction|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||Not to be disclose.|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|