Urgent opening for Web Designer
Post Date: 28 Aug 2019
Last Date: 28 Sep 2019
About the Role
Rapidops is looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. They should also have superior user interface design skills. You should be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
About the Work:
- Proficiency with current design tools – Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, DreamWeave & Atom
- Able to implement your designs with expert-level HTML and CSS knowledge (we use SASS, handlebars and a lot of canvas).
- Work with product managers & team leader to shape ideas and set direction for the company
- Work with a multidisciplinary team including another designer, user researchers, developers, and product managers to deliver the best possible experience for our customers
- You’re based in Ahmedabad or plan to shift here in the nearby future.
- You have at least 2 – 3 years of proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- You have working knowledge of Bootstrap Frameworks and its components
- You have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You have E-commerce fluency
- You have experience designing responsive websites and native apps
- You have experience applying the methodologies of interaction design to cross-platform digital product development.
- You are really good at written and verbal English.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work independently or in a cross-functional team.
- You have the ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to the community and you do contributions toward it.
Source : RapidOps Inc
|Experience||1 Year - 3 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, MCA|
|Skills (Required)||Adobe Photoshop, CSS, HTML, jQuery, Photoshop|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||Not to be disclose.|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|