Urgent Opening for Web Developer
Post Date: 26 Aug 2019
Last Date: 26 Sep 2019
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will to architect digital solutions in global stack in the light of global digital strategy. The candidate should be able to distinguish between tactical and strategic solutions in global stack. From high level solution design to code level execution, this candidate will be required to undertake the digital projects for end to end delivery. The candidate will be required to work with cross regional IT teams and vendors.
• Demonstrate a systematic and disciplined architecture, system design and programming approach following a standard software development lifecycle
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong focus on clear and practical documentation
• Work closely with senior management, Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
• Design, Code, Unit Test and support Software components
• Deliver quality software in a time following standard software development processes
• Analyze problems raised in software development or production environments and provide timely solutions
• Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions, operational procedures etc.
• Act as the second line of support during production problems.
Hands-on expert level technical skills required:
1. Proficient understanding of enterprise architecture, design principles and able to implement an application from scratch.
3. Hand-on experience with all of the following - WordPress, Google Webmaster Tools, GA
4. Strong understanding of Google Structured Data & Schema
5. Best in class understanding of web standards such as W3C Standards
6. Discover, diagnose, and report Web site problems, including broken links (both internal and external), typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies.
7. CDN and content delivery optimisation techniques
8. Full understanding of emerging asynchronous technologies such as Angular, Backbone or React.
9. Experienced working with NodeJS frameworks, package manager and task runners (e.g. Grunt, Gulp).
10. Full understanding of PHP
11. Strong experience with Code management tools such as Git.
12. Complete understanding on Google Accelerated Mobile Pages, PWA and
13. Strong ability to perform web performance audit, identify optimisations and execute them
14. Complete understanding performing CSS, JS profiling and identify optimisation techniques such as tree-shaking, minimisation etc
15. Proven ability to learn new languages and frameworks with short lead time
Other skills required:
- Excellent design skills with the ability to think creatively out of the box
- Write great, testable code to build our digital channels
- Refactor and optimize existing codebase
- Proficient working with databases such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Build rapid prototypes to test new ideas
- Keep up-to-date with the latest web technologies
- High degree of responsibility.
- The proven ability to work under pressure with multiple requests coming in from multiple stakeholders in short period of time.
- Experienced working in Agile/Scrum team.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the applications will adhere to them.
- Hands-on experience with test automation framework such as Selenium.
Source : Luxoft
|Experience||1 Year - 5 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, M.Tech, MCA|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||Not to be disclose.|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|