Requirement of Senior Wordpress Developer
Post Date: 28 Aug 2019
Last Date: 28 Sep 2019
Basic Necessary Skills:
- Good command on English
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn & work long term
- Self learning ability
- Meets deadlines
- Good English communication skills
- Strong knowledge in WordPress CMS (Core features).
- Good Knowledge of WordPress Theme Integration & PSD to WordPress is a plus.
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standard.
- Knowledge of other PHP CMS like Magento is a Plus
- Knowledge about Servers, API Integration and CDN is a plus point
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working on full projects of WordPress website development, from scratch to finish.
- Delivering 100% responsive & perfect cross browser compatibility on projects.
- Excellent knowledge about PHP and WordPress
- Knowledge about OOPS/C/C++ Concepts
- Theme Development and Customization
- Plugin Development and Customization
- Knowledge about Ajax and Jquery
- Need to train junior employees
- Doing the website maintenance of existing WordPress clients & for new ones
- Communicating with client for changes in website, layout, bugs fixing and delivering the project.
- Woo-commerce and E-commerce knowledge.
Source : Webindia Inc
|Experience||1 Year - 6 Years|
|Education (Required)||B.Tech/B.E, BCA, M.Tech, MCA|
|Industry||IT / Computer Software|
|Department / Functional Area||IT(Information Technology)|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Salary||₹ 100,000 - 550,000 Per Year|
|Working Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Working Hours||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|